[OS X TeX] LaTeX based journal

Jeremy Conlin jeremit0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 01:30:42 CEST 2008

There have been some great solutions the last few days.  Thank you so much.
 I use Journler extensively for my personal things, I don't want to sully it
with research related items.  I didn't know I could drag LaTeXiT items into
it.  I hadn't thought of doing a wiki before, I should really consider that.
Jeremy