[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Thu Mar 27 13:24:32 CET 2008

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I have a problem and that is that I have no idea how to record votes.

But, is there any need of actual voting? It seems to me that just
collecting the feature requests, as of now, is all that it needed, simply
because all of them seem good and are already being well collected and
filtered: by you.

It seems to me that some on-line counting would be needed, only if some
significant controversies or disagreements emerge.

Roussanka

> Gray
> suggested sometimes in early February
>
>> How about creating an online poll? Google "online polling" and there are
>> many free sites that can do this.
>
> but nobody picked up the idea.
>
> Regards
> --schremmer