[OS X TeX] multipage landscape table and endfloat

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sun Mar 23 20:10:04 CET 2008

Le 08-03-23 à 15:00, William Morris <wkmor1 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> I want to have a multipage table rotated 90 degrees that will place
> nice with endfloat.
> Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Hi William, I don't know what "endfloat" is, but I made a multipage
table in landscape format that looked really nice using packages

\usepackage{pdflscape}
\usepackage{longtable}

Because the cells of my table occupied quite a bit of vertical space,
the default page breaks did not always agree with me and I added a few
manual page breaks. Other than that, I was quite happy.

Do you need more details?

Denis