[OS X TeX] Re: OS X TeX] pdfSync with Skim and Aquamacs 1.3a

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sun Mar 16 22:16:40 CET 2008

> Thanks Roussanka for the hints.

Does it work? Try also Ctrl-c Ctrl-v, which should work too.
The thanks should go to Christiaan Hofman of [Skim-app-users] list. Some
time ago, I myself fiddled with this like you, because the instructions
from PDFView and Skim are explicit about the key combinations only for the
direction from the pdf viewer to Emacs: Christiaan resolved my attempts,
like yours.

Roussanka