[OS X TeX] Texmaker

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 20:11:31 CET 2008

I suppose you could install the MacTeX-Additions from http://www.tug.org/mactex/morepackages.html
But, then again, I could be completely wrong.

Also, English speakers use "current" or "up-to-date" in most cases
instead of "actual" which CAN mean current, but has a slightly
different connotation. I believe the German "aktuell" should be
translated in this manner, although it does sound a whole lot like
"actual."