[OS X TeX] cocoAspell and Aquamacs 1.3a

Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Sun Mar 16 13:28:54 CET 2008

Hi!

I have installed cocoAspell with 2 dictionaries in /Library/Application
\ Support/cocoAspell/ : aspell6-de-20030222-1 and aspell6-en-6.0-0/.

Setting the dictionary to "deutsch", all works fine. But trying to
activate the english dictionary  I get the following error message:

Starting new Ispell process [english] ...
ad-Orig-error: Error: The file "/Library/Application Support/
cocoAspell/aspell6-de-20030222-1/english" can not be opened for reading.

Apparently, the dictionary is searched in the wrong directory. But I
don't know why. I think this problem was discusssed in a thread
initiated by Alex Hamann, but I have not find any solution.

  Johannes