[OS X TeX] Re: autocomplete site commands in editor with bibdesk on leopard

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Sun Mar 16 08:01:57 CET 2008

Hi,

the autocomplete inputManager is not supported under Leopard in
BibDesk any more and the preference to configure autocomplete is hidden.

I suggest you try out the Plugsuit pref-pane,

http://infinite-labs.net/PlugSuit/

which works rather well. You might have to start with an older version
of Bibdesk to (re-)configure supported apps. Or if you simply upgraded
via archive&install, copy the inputManager to the right location /
Users/YOU/Library/InputManagers/

Greetings,

Rolf

Am 15.03.2008 um 22:51 schrieb Rob Rye:

> I don't know how to do this, but I suggest asking over at the
> bibdesk-users mailing list. They are generally highly responsive. To
> sign up go to:

> Cheers,
>
> Rob
>> I've upgraded to leopard and i miss this feature. Is there are way to
>> hack this feature back? I've got as far copying bibdesk's
>> inputmanager
>> to /Library/InputManagers and changing the owner to root, but that
>> doesn't bring the preference pane back in bibdesk, that was present
>> in
>> Tiger. Not that i thought it would ;)
>>
>> Has anyone done this, is it possible?
>>
>> Cheers, Will.

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/