[OS X TeX] Feature Request Math Bracket

Jan Rosinski rosinski at math.utk.edu
Sat Mar 15 20:48:28 CET 2008

The autocompletion and command completion are very useful and easy to
customize in the TeXShop. I added many things specific to my line of
work.
My major request is to improve syntax coloring and text structuring in
the source file, that is quite basic in TS at present. Readability of
the source file becomes an issue after several hours of work;  an
intelligent coloring, graphical distinction between sub- super- and
main formula lines are the features that I would welcome.  Greek
letters and some math symbols looking as they (approximately) should,
could be also considered. I am not advocating for a WYGWYS but for
something what has already been done in other editors.
Another possibility is some implementation of AUCTeX from the emacs
world.

Jan Rosinski