[OS X TeX] [OT] Embedding fonts in images

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 05:41:06 CET 2008

One thing you may want to look at in R is the help for the postscript
output driver. If I remember correctly, the example file that in the
help lays out pretty much what has to be done in order to get
appropriate output. You could also use something like "Times New
Roman" which wouldn't be in the base 14, or use XeTeX, and perhaps
that would solve these problems.

Good luck; I'm sorry that I don't have anything more concrete to
contribute.