[OS X TeX] More questions on MacTeX

Christoph Hoh lists.ch at freenet.de
Tue Mar 11 22:38:30 CET 2008

Just a quick note to thank you all for answering my questions in
great detail.

Very helpful and lots of information from people who probably know
much more on Mac OS X and Unix than I will ever do.
Nevertheless it is interesting to have an idea why things are as they
are, so I probably won't stop asking things.
I'm focussing on TeX things now...
Thanks!

Regards,
Christoph