[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard, MacTeX2007 and gv

Eric van der Oord eric.vanderoord at free.fr
Sun Jun 29 11:08:55 CEST 2008

You are right.
I've reinstalled the Xcode Tools and now "make" and "sudo make
install" seem to run perfectly.

But, alas, I have another problem : X11 does't work !

[sdpp-01:~] ericvand% gv
gv: Unable to open the display.
[sdpp-01:~] ericvand% xterm
xterm Xt error: Can't open display:
xterm:  DISPLAY is not set

A double-click on X11 icon gives nothing.

I've tried to reinstall X11 from the Leopard DVD (using "optional
installs") without any success.

Eric

P.S. Preview has now a very interesting inspector window with rulers...