[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard, MacTeX2007 and gv

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jun 28 11:10:26 CEST 2008

Am 28.06.2008 um 09:29 schrieb Eric van der Oord:

> 	configure: error: Unable to find a valid Xaw3d library. Please
> install it and rerun configure.
>
> Of course I installed Xaw3d wih i-installer before.

Then set environment variables like LDFLAGS and CFLAGS that allow
configure to find the Xaw3d parts (libraries and C header files) in
the system. This can also work with arguments for configure. Run
'configure --help' or 'configure --help=recursive' and see how you
can help configure to reach your aim!

The configure script leaves a LOG file in which it is described why
something fails.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.