[OS X TeX] Extremely slow editing behavior with TeXShop

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 04:48:31 CEST 2008

James,

This is the same behavior that I used to have on an old G4 Powerbook
running at 550 MHz with no L2 cache. I never figured out what the
problem was, but thought that it might have something to do with the
absence of the L2 cache. I was having the same problem with BBEdit.
I'm using a 2007 MacBook Pro now, and I'm not experiencing any
slowness at all.

Richard Séguin