[OS X TeX] svnX and Leopard [OT]

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 17 19:25:08 CEST 2008

Months ago Dave Dribin had a very interesting blog entry on
distributed version control systems

http://www.dribin.org/dave/blog/archives/2007/12/28/dvcs/

He also discusses why he chose Mercurial

http://www.dribin.org/dave/blog/archives/2007/12/30/why_mercurial/

and discussed installing

http://www.dribin.org/dave/blog/archives/2008/01/02/installing_dvcs_leopard/

I installed Mercurial (binary packages can be found here: http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/BinaryPackages
  )
and use it either from the command line or through the very nice
Mercurial interface in TextMate.

Berend