[OS X TeX] svnX and Leopard [OT]

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:53:09 CEST 2008

On Jun 17, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:

> You might have a look at these:
>
> http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2007-3/kalderon-svnmulti/
Looked at it, saved it for further study and comparison when I get
started for good. I think I will indeed need the "multi" aspect since
I am dealing with a couple of thousand files for just this one volume
not to mention the ancillaries.
But, from my own point of view, your article has a serious flaw: you
allow for the existence of OS other than just OS X! Confusing as my
students would say.  ;-))
How about an article entitled "Subversion and TeXShop and Intaglio"?

> http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2007-3/ziegenhagen/
Dedicated to MS and Linux

> http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2007-3/scharrer/
This one doesn't even acknowledge the existence of anything beyond MS
and Linux

Grateful regards
--schremmer