[OS X TeX] svnX and Leopard [OT]

Adam M. Goldstein a.m.goldstein at mac.com
Tue Jun 17 05:56:05 CEST 2008

http://scplugin.tigris.org/

Seems to have a promising user-friendly svn-for-the-finder. It works
by contextual menus.

this one: http://subcommander.tigris.org/Releases.html

also looks interesting.

Also, the svn book, chapter 1, provides a nice account of the way svn
works, not referring to how you would execute any of the commands, but
describing the logic of the system, which I think makes using any one
particular front end to it a lot more sensible. The book is at:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

On Jun 16, 2008, at 10:14 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Jun 16, 2008, at 10:02 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:
>
>> True. I was simply pointing out a promising new subversion GUI to
>> all you subversion users out there. :-)
>
> In that case … (But I am writing off list for the obvious reason.)
>
> I think that I am going to need some kind of svn.  Intrigued by your
> post and by the fact that it was also for "totally new to version
> control systems" I just downloaded versions in the hope that I would
> find some kind of documentation from which to learn something but
> there wasn't any. Would you have any suggestion of something for me
> to read keeping in mind that I am totally unfit for the command line.
>
> Hopeful regards
> --schremmer

=================================
Adam M. Goldstein PhD MSLIS