[OS X TeX] latexit issues

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sun Jun 15 17:23:01 CEST 2008

As for the PSTricksHelper program, there were quite a few extra
packages that were required, and googling for all of them, downloading
the source, compiling and installing them in the proper directories is
simply a waste of my time.
In short, I gave up on PSTHelper, so I won't be able to provide any
assistance with that program.

Try following Jan's advice on moving your ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist
file out of the way, then restart LaTeXiT.

   David