[OS X TeX] Problem with geometry/PSTricks

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jun 1 17:27:20 CEST 2008

Am 01.06.2008 um 14:29 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> By the way, aren't we going way off topic here? I thought the
> original poset was about pstricks not using pdf tricks.

Not that much! PDFTricks is just a wrapper around PSTricks. And it's
quite useful for most Mac OS X users: who is using X11 and xdvi? Or
who is so clever to prepare the PSTricks document for dvipdfm when
going to view it in TeXniscope (which uses dvipdfmx for conversion
from DVI to PDF and can fail to show graphics)?

TeXShop uses simpdftex for this conversion.

Anyway, thanks for the hint to repeat the \usepackage[...]{geometry}
line! It's really needed (I thought the one in the psinputs
environment would also be applied for the pdfTeX runs).

--
Greetings

   Pete

With Capitalism man exploits man. With communism it's the exact
opposite.