[OS X TeX] TeXWorks wish list?

Juan Acevedo juan.acevedo at gmx.net
Wed Jul 16 04:51:30 CEST 2008

Running Leopard, Mac Mini, just got the Mac libs + binary, installed,
opened current multilingual XeLaTeX project, compiled, got output
nicely. It makes you feel so grateful! Thanks again, JK.

What is the preferred way to send suggestions to the developers? I can
think of some specific things I have long missed in TeXShop, like
(mentioned in your page already) a sort of sidebar for source
navigation (à la "document map").

I can help with Spanish documentation if needed, just let me know what
is the way to go.

All the best
Juan