[OS X TeX] iPhone, anyone?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jul 9 20:45:29 CEST 2008

Am 09.07.2008 um 18:06 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> All this, of course, for 1st gen Edge iPhone. Hopefully next week
> (French release on 17 July) we'll be pleasantly surprised with the
> 2nd gen 3G iPhone.

Germany too. Could be it's release day for the whole remainder of the
world – except Iran or Iraq, Libya (?), Syria, North Korea ...

So the problem on an iPhone is that fonts are rendered too light?
Then, I think, the fourier package with Utopia or the arev package
are quite adequate. IMO sans-serif or slab-serif fonts are the better
choices for LCD screens.

--
Greetings

   Pete

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."
				– Isaac Asimov