[OS X TeX] Re: hyperref/pdflatex position links incorrectly on sidewaystables

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jul 3 15:39:55 CEST 2008

On Jul 3, 2008, at 8:23 AM, Martin Girschick wrote:

> At 8:16 Uhr -0500 03.07.2008, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>> Hmmm... I seem to get the correct rotated and hyperref active
>> references in both tables with the final, complete example you gave
>
> I guess you meant the one from the webpage. That wasn't my example,
> I simply found it while searching the net. I never used texpdfm in
> the first place.
>
>> What TeX distribution are you using?
>
> Gerben Wierda - probably not the current one. The version number can
> be found in the log above.
>
> mg

Howdy,

Can you give use a minimal but complete example where you see this
behavior? Do you get the failure even with that example?

I now see that you have an old teTeX based distribution. I suggest you
update to a more recent distribution. For now I'd suggest MacTeX 2007
although (we hope) the 2008 version should be out in the not too
distant future. Installing MacTeX 2007 shouldn't remove your old
distribution and you should be able to switch between them using a TeX
Distribution System Preference Pane.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)