[OS X TeX] gtamacfonts & Leopard

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jul 1 17:48:27 CEST 2008

Le 1 juil. 08 à 17:33, Paul Vickers a écrit :

> Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> On second thought, what do you get with
>> kpsewhich --progname=pdflatex gtamacfonts.map
>
> This:
>
> /usr/local/texlive/2007/../texmf-local/fonts/map/pdftex/gtamacfonts/
> gtamacfonts.map

Do things get better if you run

sudo updmap-sys --enable Map gtamacfonts.map

then re-LaTeX your input file?

If so, then there's something broken preventing gtamacfonts.map to be
loaded on-the-fly.

Or it may be an encoding/EOL problem preventing the map files to be
read successful, but I doubt this given the error messages you get.

Bruno Voisin