[OS X TeX] Keynote, latexit, LinkBack

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Tue Jan 29 23:35:53 CET 2008

On Jan 29, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Bruno Voisin wrote:
> - Cmd-C to copy an equation in Keynote.
>
> - Cmd-Tab to switch to LaTeXiT.
>
> - Cmd-A to select the whole content of the "input area".
>
> - Cmd-V to paste the new content.
>
> - Edit it as required.
>
> - Cmd-L to typeset.
>
> - Drag-and drop the equation to Keynote. (Or Cmd-Alt-C to copy the
> equation, Cmd-Tab to move back to Keynote, Cmd-V the paste the
> modified equation.)

Thanks - I had not realized that copy/pasting an equation from Keynote
to latexit actually preserves the tex syntax. Awkward but it works.

On Jan 29, 2008, at 4:09 PM, Ryan Clary wrote:

> I know that in other apps (OmniGraffle) you double-click to edit the
> 4, go to the Edit->Refresh in LaTeXiT menu item.

Not exactly sure how this works... it looks like you can add your
equations to the library so you don't have to copy/paste them from
keynote. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Themis Matsoukas
matsoukas at psu.edu