[OS X TeX] suppress vertical line in table

Jonathan Hanson johanson at maxwell.syr.edu
Mon Jan 28 17:26:12 CET 2008

Hello,

I believe that there is a command that suppresses the drawing of
vertical lines for a particular row in a table, but I can't remember
it and can't find seem to find it anywhere.  I want to create n-by-n
boxes with labels on the left and top sides for each row/column, and
I can't get rid of the vertical lines extending above the box.

Thanks!
Jonathan Hanson
Assistant Professor of Political Science
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
100 Eggers Hall
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244
johanson at maxwell.syr.edu