[OS X TeX] Multiple output

Adam M. Goldstein agoldstein at iona.edu
Tue Jan 15 20:53:25 CET 2008

On Jan 14, 2008, at 1:25 PM, Michael Kubovy wrote:

> Dear TeXers,
>
> Is there a way to instruct LaTeX to output the bibliography to a
> different file, or do I have to split the PDF by hand?

I am not sure I understand the question. If the problem is to print
the bibliography on a new page, why not just put \newpage in before
the \bibliography command? If you want no page number on it you will
also have to put something like \pagestyle{empty} in, too.

Also you could probably copy the bib content from the aux file into an
article class document and LaTeX it and you will get just the bib
output as a separate document.

Or just do it by hand as you suggest with PDFLab or else printing only
the selected pages from the normal print menu in skim or preview.

> _____________________________
> Professor Michael Kubovy
> University of Virginia
> Department of Psychology
> USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
> Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
>        McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
> Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
> Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
> Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
> WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/