[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk 1.3.13

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Mon Jan 14 22:33:09 CET 2008

On Jan 12, 2008, at 1:04 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> The BibDesk development team is pleased to announce that BibDesk
> 1.3.13

The new version of bibdesk complains that my autofile format is
invalid (worked fine in the previous version). I use:

/%b/%a1-%c{Journal}%y%e

which saves the papers in file project1.bib in the subfolder project1/
and uses the authors first name and journal acronym to save the file.
Bibdesk tells me the format is invalid but I not where the mistake is.
What do I need to do to make this work in 1.3.13?

Themis Matsoukas
matsoukas at psu.edu