[OS X TeX] BBedit and LaTeX integration under Leopard

David Airey david.airey at vanderbilt.edu
Sat Jan 12 22:21:24 CET 2008

Dear Maarten (and others),

Thank you. I tried your solution from your site, but I get the
following from my terminal:

AireyDC:~ dairey$ /Users/dairey/Library/ShellScripts/CompileTeX-engine
-pdflatex '/Users/dairey/Documents/Jobs/jobs_2008/U_Chicago_2008/
letter.tex'
~/Documents/Jobs/jobs_2008/U_Chicago_2008 ~

/Users/dairey/Library/ShellScripts/CompileTeX-engine: line 477:
pdflatex: command not found

My Mac Tex 2007 is otherwise correctly installed, I'm guessing,
because TexShop compiles readily.

-Dave