[OS X TeX] CV

B. Bakar bbakar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:16:28 CET 2008

I tried to write my CV in LaTeX using standard packages but I did not like
the view of output.
Then I used ConTeXt which comes with the standard TeX distribution for MacOS
X. It is realy easy formating things and designing the page layout how you
like.

Although, you want to write the CV in Latex, I think it is worth to give
Context a try.
Burhan