[OS X TeX] Generating Medical forms with LaTeX on OS X

culley harrelson harrelson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:56:52 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I am writing here because I am a long time Mac user.  If I should be
posting elsewhere please let me know!

My wife is independent small scale medical professional who is
responsible for generating her own medical forms.  Do you think LaTeX
would be a good option for this endeavor?  Think about medical forms
you have seen, or just about any other printed form.  Tables with
labels for each field, little checkboxes etc.

If not LaTeX, could you recommend another product/format?  LaTeX is a
fairly large undertaking so I want to make sure I am making the right
decision before I sink in a bunch of time.

culley