[OS X TeX] Re: Mathematics by Chat?

Josep M. Font jmfont at orangecorreo.es
Wed Jan 9 09:32:01 CET 2008

El 09/01/2008, a las 01:07, Glenn Fulford escribió:

> Some may be interested in
> http://www.mathim.com/
> a chat tool with supports latex.

I just tried it, and I think there must be something wrong with my
installation or ... ? The system doesn't appear to understand LaTeX
commands: I typed $\frac{1}{2}$ and the chat board showed frac12. As
a matter of fact, all the examples shown in the page (which only
appear after you open a room, strange) show the same behaviour. And
to obtain a dollar sign it tells you to enter $$ instead of \$.

???

JMaF