[OS X TeX] Trouble accessing documents (related to previous thread)

Lantz Susan lantzs at tristate.edu
Wed Feb 27 18:31:25 CET 2008

The comments in yesterday's digest about problems accessing
documentation (for beamer) reminded me that I had not reported Sunday
afternoon's search for documentation that, seemingly, does not exist.

I was using the outlines package, and when the usual methods for
changing itemsep, parskip, etc. did not work, I opened the terminal and
typed:
texdoc outlines

The terminal returned the answer that there was no documentation for
outlines. I don't know if that is, indeed, the case, or if this is one
of the files for which the documentation has a different name.

If anyone knows the answer to that question---or to the question of how
to change the inter-item spacing---I'd like to hear it (them).

Susan Lantz

Susan A. Lantz, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Tri-State University
lantzs at tristate.edu