[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:36:40 CET 2008

On Feb 26, 2008, at 7:03 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Feb 26, 2008, at 5:32 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>

>> P.S. By the way, inasmuch as this list seems already to deal with
>> TeXShop as necessary, what is the point of the other list?
>>

> Howdy,
>
> This list is about all things TeX on Mac (although it gets
> generalized a bit to TeX in general at times). The TeXShop forum
> (no a list) at <http://www.apfelwiki.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=6> is
> specifically about TeXShop (although it sometimes get generalized a
> bit to TeX in general---especially since many folks don't
> distinguish between TeX and TeXShop).

That's the impression I was under: the only difference is that you
are can talk about, say, LyX here but not on the TeXShop forum?

But, excuse my French, qui peut le plus, peut le moins, that is if
this list is about all things TeX on Mac, it sure has to include all
things about TeXShop.

So, I am sorry but I still don't get it. Not worth an argument though!

Regards
--schremmer