[OS X TeX] transparency

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Mon Feb 25 10:37:06 CET 2008

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Alessandro Languasco wrote:

> Hi Roussanka,
> first I changed a little bit the image as bruno suggested;
> then I used the package wallpaper (already installed usifn MacTeX)
> and its command
>
> \ThisCenterWallPaper{0.5}{modified-logo}
>
> after a newpage command (I just wanted the logo on the second page)
>
> That's all !

I tried it but my MacTeX installation lacks everyshi.sty. Had it been
within your MacTeX?

The absence of everyshi.sty from texlive/2007/ seems somewhat strange to
me. Here is what I have:

/usr/local rosi$ find . -name 'everyshi*'
./gwTeX/texmf.texlive/doc/latex/everyshi
./gwTeX/texmf.texlive/doc/latex/everyshi/everyshi.bug
./gwTeX/texmf.texlive/doc/latex/everyshi/everyshi.dvi
./gwTeX/texmf.texlive/tex/generic/tex4ht/everyshi.4ht
./gwTeX/texmf.texlive/tex/latex/everyshi
./gwTeX/texmf.texlive/tex/latex/everyshi/everyshi.sty
./texlive/2007/texmf/lists/everyshi
./texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/generic/tex4ht/everyshi.4ht
./texlive/2007/texmf-doc/doc/polish/tex-virtual-academy-pl/latex2e/macro/everyship.html

On the other hand, gwTeX doesn't include wallpaper.

Roussanka