[OS X TeX] transparency

Alessandro Languasco languasc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:01:43 CET 2008

I'm re-sending this reply I sent yesterday since it seems it didn't
reach
the listserver.

  Alessandro

----------------------------

Dear Alan,

yes, this is what I would like to obtain, but I cannot insert the logo
as it is just because this way it is not easy to read the text on top
of it.

So it would be great to pass a transparency factor to the
\includegraphics command,
but it seems to me that the graphicx package does not support
this option... so I was wondering if some other
package does.

Alessandro