[OS X TeX] pgf/TikZ 2.0

Jean-Claude DE SOZA jeanclaudedesoza at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 22 12:24:53 CET 2008

Axel,
Thanks for the news. It is very impressive and perhaps someday, pgf/
TikZ will replace pstricks.
For people who use pgf/TikZ with gnuplot, you have to change a little
thing in the file pgfmoduleplot.code.tex in the folder /usr/local/
texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/modules/ in order to typeset
correctly theirs files because developers from gnuplot change code in
their last versions (4.3)
Replace the string "set terminal table" with "set table", save your
change; no need to do a texhash.
Jean-Claude DE SOZA