[OS X TeX] Quotation marks question...

Julia Case case at pdx.edu
Mon Feb 18 06:58:30 CET 2008

The paper was graded by the TA and not the instructor.  And the points
were taken off in the 'prose' part of the scoring specifically for
this.  I've asked to have the paper reviewed, not so much that to get
the points, but to make sure that I don't make the same mistakes
again.  Sadly this was the first paper that I've had to write in a
year and half, everything else was just proofs.

Thanks for the advice so that I can move on...

---
Julia A. Case
"Fair is where you take your cows to be judged"  - PA Dutch Saying