[OS X TeX] MinionPro Package with LiveTeX

Matthew Braham m.braham at rug.nl
Sun Feb 17 00:53:10 CET 2008

Dear Peter

Apologies, but if you mean that what I am doing is "quatsch", then I
accept. I am not lying. What happened is as follows: I installed
MnSymbol and it worked. After many attempts to get MinionPro to work
I decided that maybe something has gone wrong in the system. In fact,
I even managed to get both working on MiKTeX. You see, I have been a
Windows user for many years and am also new to tex.  So as is usual
with Windows apps, if nothing works uninstall and start again.

As for Time Machine: I don't have it, I'm have 10.4.

I currently have the files in:

Users/Matthew/Library/texmf/

The map file is MinionPro.map and is currently located in:

Users/Matthew/Library/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/MinionPro/

I attach the proof below. What is interesting is that in the error
message it is written 'Minion.map'. Where is this coming from because
it is MinionPro.map.

I also send proof of the location of the tfm files.