[OS X TeX] Problem installing 'xypic' and 'xyling' under Leopard

Eldon Lytle relampus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 03:28:59 CET 2008

Thanks, Pete, for the prompt assist. Alan Munn
(Michigan State) suggested that I check to see whether
these packages might already be present in my
installation (I had simple-mindedly assumed that they
were non-standard). It turns out that they are
included in MacTeX (which I'm using). So I'll simply
learn from your instruction about Terminal and its use
and expect to apply it in the future.

Best regards,
   Eldon