[OS X TeX] Fancyhdr Running header

Keith Jones keithlj at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 6 18:10:16 CET 2008

Hi,

The graduate school at Texas Tech requires a running header on all
pages beginning with the acknowledgments page and running through the
end of the document.  Fancyhdr does this except that on the first
page of chapters, toc, lof, lot, and references it does not place the
running header.  I have read the manual for fancyhdr and I did not
find a way to tell fancyhdr to put the running header on the first
pages.  I can use the command "\thispagestyle{fancy}" at the
beginning of each chapter to fix that problem and I can edit the
.toc, .lof, and .lot files each time I compile to get the running
header on the first page of the toc, lof, and lot pages, but the
editing of the .toc, .lof, and .lot files each time is a pain.  I
have not figured out a way to get the running header on the first
page of the references yet.  If I missed something in the fancyhdr
manual please tell me or does any one have a suggestion about the
references first page?

Thanks,

Keith Jones