[OS X TeX] paragraph spacing question

David Kaplan dkaplan at education.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 6 17:04:56 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am typesetting a document in American Psychological Association Format
(document class APA).  I am asking to have it typset as a document as
opposed to manuscript (it just looks nicer).  My question concerns
paragraph spacing.  The vast majority of the document does not have an
extra space between paragraphs - but then for some reason, at one point
in the document, LaTeX places an extra space between paragraphs, and
then later, it no longer creates that extra space.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

David

David Kaplan, Ph.D.
Professor