[OS X TeX] Powerdot slide orientation in MacTeX

Lou Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:05:16 CET 2008

This sound like the same problem I've been having.  Dick Koch sorted
it out for me off-list.  It's evidently a miscommunication between
Ghostscript and pdftex.  The fix I came up with is to open the .dvi
that TeXShop makes in Skim.  The fix Dick came up with is to go to
TeXShop's preferences and, under the Misc tab, change the Distiller
from Ghostscript to Apple Distiller.

I like his fix better than mine.