[OS X TeX] Full Page Graphic on First Page?

Richard J Benish rjbenish at teleport.com
Sun Feb 3 01:45:14 CET 2008

Dear Matthew,

I'm sorry for not mentioning that I did read about that option and
tried it, but it didn't work.

Copied here is one of the "offsets" I tried. (I tried many, but none
had any visible effect.)

I imagine something simple like that is being missed, but I don't see
what it is.

Thanks again.

\documentclass[12pt]{memoir}

\usepackage{geometry}

\usepackage{graphicx}

\usepackage{epstopdf}

\usepackage{mathptmx}

\usepackage{multicol}

\usepackage{pdfpages}

\geometry{landscape}

\geometry{legalpaper,lmargin=.75in,rmargin=.75in,tmargin=.75in,bmargin=.75in}

\begin{document}

\includepdf[offset=5.0 -0.5]{SGM-Radial-Fall-Feb-2-08-3.pdf}

\setlength{\columnsep}{25pt}

\begin{multicols}{3}

%Lots of text

%\end{multicols}{2}