[OS X TeX] [ANN] TeX Live Utility 0.4

Duke duke.lists at gmx.com
Wed Dec 31 16:01:41 CET 2008

On 12/31/08 12:03 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
> TLU 0.4 is available for download.  Among other changes, X11 should no
> longer be launched when updating the tlmgr infrastructure packages,
> and scrolling the package list should be much faster.

I just updated my TLU and it works like a charm. Scrolling problem in
Manage Packages mode seems to be gone.

Just a tiny quenstion (not a problem though): when I start TLU, I always
see the line

(date) TLMListUpdateOperation tlmgr does not support --machine-readable;
ad-hoc parsing will be used

is it the same to other comps or just mine? does that means by default,
--machine-readable is enable? how can I disable it and use ad-hoc instead?

D.