[OS X TeX] problem with \renewcommand{}{\arabic{}}

Fabienne Goldfarb fabienne.goldfarb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 21:03:47 CET 2008

Le 29 déc. 08 à 00:00, Ross Moore a écrit :
> It may well be something strange within the hyphenation file
> that  frenchle.sty  was looking for.
> If so, I've no idea what it is or why it is there; but it
> should be pretty obvious to spot, once you know which file
> to look at.

Maybe, but as Frank Pastor gave us the information that it is not
updated anymore because of the death of Bernard Gaulle, the best is
probably to use frenchb. So I won't spend more time on this, and I
thank all the people of this mailing-list who spent some time to help
me : it was really useful as I have now a way to number the section as
I want and with a french style.

Thanks again

Fabienne