[OS X TeX] Cite in your own way

Duke duke.lists at gmx.com
Sat Dec 27 22:53:23 CET 2008

On 12/27/08 1:32 PM, Maarten Sneep wrote:
> The natbib package offers facilities to do this properly.

Thanks Maarten, natbib (with options super,sort&compress) does offer
what I want. I used overcite package before, and just switched to
natbib. The command I used is \citenum. To be specific:

* for normal citation:

...results, both in experimental and theoretical, are
reported\cite{refA,refB}.

which produces normal citation as in Nature (superscript)

* for special citation that I want to

...results, both in experimental and theoretical, are reported in
references \citenum{refA,refB}.

which produces just number of those refs in normal text.

Bests,

D.