[OS X TeX] Definitive font guide, please?

David B. Thompson, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, CFM drdbthompson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:24:52 CET 2008

On Dec 23, 2008, at 11:04, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> There's always xelatex which can use the fonts in your Fonts
> folders! Not very good with maths at this time though.

That's an option, but I absolutely have to have access to decent (not
perfect) math fonts. The research team I'm part of uses LaTeX
exclusively now (finally abandoned Word, long story) and we do a lot
of math.

Portability is important to us too. That's another reason we returned
to LaTeX.

Thanks!

-=d