[OS X TeX] Skim SKAutoReloadFileUpdate

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 19 20:46:17 CET 2008

On 19 dec 2008, at 20:40, Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD wrote:

> Hmm, I must have overstated something. I don't have a clue how to
> detect successful completion in emacs.

In my BBEdit scripts, I simply wait for pdftex to finish, I don't even
check for succes. The worst that happens in this case is that Skim
complains. This is actually good, as this is visible, and you know
something is up. I suggest you just refresh after tex has finished.

I could add testing for succes to my scripts (in bash, succes is easy
to detect), but I don't have a clue in emacs.

Best,

Maarten