[OS X TeX] Skim SKAutoReloadFileUpdate

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 23:55:15 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

I have problems using skim and emacs. If skim reload the file automatically and there are errors in the latex file, after two o three times with this problem the file is corrupted and skim does not show many symbols. This happens less frequently if I tell skim to reload the file when it run smoothly. That's my experience.

Javier