[OS X TeX] BibLaTeX and archival (a la jurabib)

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Wed Dec 17 14:22:33 CET 2008

Just to add my two cents to this: I switched to BibLaTeX from natbib
about a year and a half ago. With the manual, no formal training in
programming and about two days of effort I managed to roll my own
style (humanities, author-date). After minor debugging it worked well
and I have used it since. Things that had to be taken care of by work-
arounds in natbib are now features of the style.