[OS X TeX] Lost in Mac space

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Tue Dec 16 01:08:48 CET 2008

On Dec 13, 2008, at 6:52 AM, Siep Kroonenberg wrote:
> As to your saddle-stitching example: the follow-up question would
> be: where do I learn about saddle-stiching.  As to where to learn
> about `terminal wrangling': the Leopard missing manual has a nice
> chapter on Unix, with instructions that you can follow along. I am
> sure there are many other introductions.
>

> --
> Siep Kroonenberg

Another place to look for information is from within Terminal itself,
under the Menu item Help->Terminal Help.
I know it sounds pretty obvious, but you can get some basic
information there without the need to purchase anything extra at all.

--
David Watson • Graduate Student • Medicinal Chemistry • 425 Faser Hall
• University MS  38677 • 1.662.915.1663